Cold Rolled Steel
- Cold rolled steel sheets (CR) have superior surfaces and excellent workability. They are utilized for various purposes including automobiles, home appliances, furniture, office equipment, industrial machines, and constructional material. In order to satisfy the necessities of economic development, POSCO-VIETNAM always enhances the quality and the diversification of products to meet the customer high demands.
Targets of POSCO-VIETNAM
- - Become the advanced cold rolling chain in the world.
- - Supply goods for customers at the lowest price.
- - Become a green factory to preserve and protect the environment.
- - Adapt rapidly to environmental change through innovative activities.
- - Train for talents to be commensurate with the Global POSCO.
November 15, 2006 : Got an investment certificate
August 1, 2007 : Factory groundbreaking (completed in 26 months)
October 1, 2007 : Port groundbreaking (completed in 12 months)
October 19, 2009 : Factory inauguration
|Total Land area||108 Hectares (Factory: 34.4 ha, Port: 14.9 ha)|
|Capacity||1.2 million tons/year (700,000 tons CR, 500,000 tons FH)|
|Sales plan||Domestic 60%, Export 40%|